Saturday, August 7, 2010

Are there any cases of children being abducted after pictures of them are posted on the net?

I have someone asking me about this and I am not sure. Does anyone know?Are there any cases of children being abducted after pictures of them are posted on the net?
I don't know but it seems like it would be easier for people to snatch them. Some people publicly post their whole lives on the Internet with photos of their children and other identifying information.Are there any cases of children being abducted after pictures of them are posted on the net?
You have to ask the white people who take them.
Dude I'm sick of hearing about that s**t they should just lock em up and leve them to d*e
i have no idea but thats really scary though..thats another reason why i dont want to put my pic up...u dnt know whos looking at them
Yes, ever heard of myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment