Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find up to date results for reported swine flu cases?

I'm ultimately curious to find out how many reported cases are in my county / state. Thanks!Where can I find up to date results for reported swine flu cases?
They're not counting any more. It is a pandemic.Where can I find up to date results for reported swine flu cases?
CDC, although it is not accurate they are taking surveillance from health departments and they are getting it from schools and er and drs but the test for H1N1 is $789 out of pocket and Dr.'s aren't testing using this test and sending people home with a diagnosis of H1n1 signs and symptoms not being for sure if that is even what it is also people with private insurances are getting the Tamiflu and people with medicaid aren't also if the Dr. knows you well or if you are high standing in the community Dr. will prescribe the Tamiflu

No comments:

Post a Comment