Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best way to carry the laptop inside the checked-in suit cases, without any damanges?

I'm travelling alone with my baby, so I am in no mood or ability to carry a lap top along with her stuff and mine. It has to go inside the checked suit case. Any ideas on how to protect it from damage? I cannot use the original box either. It takes up too much space.What's the best way to carry the laptop inside the checked-in suit cases, without any damanges?
I wouldn't check my laptop. I carry it or it doesn't go. Baggage is often rifled through and items stolen, or the whole bag just disappears to cover up the theft.What's the best way to carry the laptop inside the checked-in suit cases, without any damanges?
There is no way. You can put it into any container you like, but there will still be a high chance of damaged due to impact or shock due to the way the machinery and baggage handlers treat peoples luggage.





If you dont want to carry it yourself, the best advice is not to take it at all.
you can keep in the middle of the cloths. for example keep the laptop between 4 pants and 4 shirts nothing will heppen


i am doing this from last 6 Years.I too hate carrying the laptops while flying
will your laptop bag fit in there? otherwise if you can get your hands on some of that bubble wrap or even the soft foam, or any thing else to give it some kind of padding

No comments:

Post a Comment