Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the yummiest smell for washing your sheets and pillow cases?

I love April Fresh Downy!What is the yummiest smell for washing your sheets and pillow cases?
i personally love the tide with lavender and vanilla. for extra softness downy makes that scent too. also if its a nice breezy day, drying them outside will help. good luck %26amp; happy sleeping.What is the yummiest smell for washing your sheets and pillow cases?
Mountain or Tropical Breeze! I love them! So fresh
I use Tide Pleasures - I only use this for my bedding though because it's such a strong lovely smell!!! You can get it in 2 different scents - both are wonderful!
I don't know if I would call it yummy, but I love the smell of Breath O' Pine in my linens. I use it in the washer with my detergent and it makes the linens smell so clean. I love crawling into bed and smelling them.
downy and snuggles are very good for this purpose plus it softens the material too, the longer you let the clothes stand in the washer with the fabric softner the softer they will feel and will smell better too, sometimes i let mine sit all day in a tub of fabric softner, or over night, i love for all my clothes too smell good and feel soft, but the very best smell depends on the individual, and it helps to use a good smelling detergent too hope this has helped
Out door drying.
I like tide with febreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment