Saturday, August 7, 2010

How do I keep powder shadow from spreading? In the cases, and on my face?

The shimmer and sparkles always come loose inside the cases, inside my makeup bag, and onto my face, and all over my hands. Any way to prevent this?How do I keep powder shadow from spreading? In the cases, and on my face?
If you're putting sparkely and shimmery eyeshadow on, use concealer on your eyelids first to give the colors a base to adhere to - this also makes the color more vibrant. Also, wait until after you've done your eyeshadow before you apply foundation, this way you can use an eyemakeup remover to get rid of any stray sparkles ended up on your face.





There's not much you can do with the eyeshadow in your bag...it's unavoidable.How do I keep powder shadow from spreading? In the cases, and on my face?
mmm...





the only thing i can say is for your to always make sure to close the eyeshadow case very tightly, and if you can put it into a really small ziplock bag of some sort. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment