Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I find queen size bed sheets and pillow cases that are the correct sizes?

Everywhere I look, a queen sheet set has a standard/double size flat sheet. Pillow cases are either regular or king size.Where can I find queen size bed sheets and pillow cases that are the correct sizes?
Queen-size flat and fitted sheets are easy to find at Sam's Club, if you happen to be a member. They carry the 500 and 1000 thread-count sheets at outrageously low prices at their stores. They also offer more types online.


http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/search.鈥?/a>





If Sam's isn't your style (they do carry a limited number of colors), you can head to Dillard's or another store that has designer sheets. I got my son some 500 Thread Count sheets by Ralph Lauren that ended up becoming mine (we got my son a new bed, and chose an extra long twin, since he would take it to college.) They are fabulous! Very soft and they have kept their vibrancy.





Online, a good place to go would be Google. This is how I found the Queen-sized pillow cases, as I always use ';standard'; cases: our cervical pillows get swallowed by the standard cases. I'd hate to see them in larger ones!





http://www.google.com/products?q=queen+s鈥?/a>





The places that carry the pillow cases, will of course, also have sheets.





You sound like me: you like the over-sized Queen sheets. I usually buy Queen-sized fitted sheets made for tall mattresses and a King flat sheet. You can always check the measurement of the sheets when you shop in person. A Queen mattress is 60';x80';. If you want a lot of overhang, like I do, I'd check the measurements before purchasing them. I will often just buy King flat sheets and use them instead of a fitted sheet. (Hospital corners necessary to keep them from slipping off the mattress:


http://resources.seacadets.org/supply/bu鈥?/a>Where can I find queen size bed sheets and pillow cases that are the correct sizes?
Sometimes you have to spend a little more. Sears has a good brand and believe it or not Wal-Marts better brand.





Just be sure you get the poly blend. I was disappointed in the Egyption cotton as I am spoiled and want things to look pressed, and they come out of the dryer too wrinkled!





Hope this helps. I have a deep Queen sized mattress so I know you need a 12 inch pocket. Read the back to be sure. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment