Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where can I find information about internet provacy court cases?

I'm working on a research paper for English class and my topic is Internet should/should not be regulated by the internet. I'm not sure what side I should take until I find more info.





I'm looking for any U.S. court cases dealing with this issue. Or also, if anyone has any key points that should be in this, please let me know.Where can I find information about internet provacy court cases?
Electronic Frontier Foundation is a good start. They write a lot of amicus briefs in those types of cases.Where can I find information about internet provacy court cases?
If its out there for public viewing, the internet should follow same decency/ethic rules as newspapers, television networks and the like. sorry that is just my opinion. I have no cases or research to back it up.
oyez.org has a lot of cases sorted by issue

No comments:

Post a Comment