Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does any one know how to make cowboy hats from beer cases?

there are these cowboy hats made out of beer cases and i've seen them being sold online but i want to know how to make them. does anyone know where i can find directions to do this?Does any one know how to make cowboy hats from beer cases?
No. I'm not some Cheese Head from Wisconsin.


(No disrespect intended!)


.Does any one know how to make cowboy hats from beer cases?
I'm from Wisconsin and I wouldn't wear a cheese head hat or a cowboy hat made from beer cases. Get over yourself.





To answer the question, I think it's patented, you may not be able to find the directions, sorry.
I know that coors sells them! coors, miller and killians ones...
Why would you want to wear one of these. All it's going to say about you is ';Look at me, I'm a drunk fu#*
all you have to do is take two matches and rub them in cooking oil for about 30 seconds while standing in a basket of garlic salt. this will create the perfect breeding ground for the hat and the beer case. you have to put a magnet in the middle so theyre attracted to each other and once the connect, boy howdy, look out

No comments:

Post a Comment