Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I sell extra wood molding for window and door cases?

I have an extra 1200' linear feet of solid walnut door casing molding from a job. It is a classical profile, 1 1/2'; thick by 5 3/4'; wide. I want to just sell it at the cost I bought it at so I don't lose my shirt on this deal.Where can I sell extra wood molding for window and door cases?
ebayWhere can I sell extra wood molding for window and door cases?
Wow! That is a lot of ';extra'; molding. Give the tape to someone else next time.(sorry, couldn't help myself) Seriously though, Craigslist is a great way to sell locally. you may have to take a hit on it though just to move it quickly. Kinda a specialized moulding but with a cheaper price someone may decide this is a nice way to go. You gotta give em a reason to come to you.
craigslist
ask a craft store

No comments:

Post a Comment