Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do breathable nasal packings really work? Can they be used in all the Rhinoplasty cases? Is the surgery messy?

I really have to get a Rhinoplasty done, but being weak hearted I'm afraid of the suffocation and the discomfort involved. Does the inside of the nose really become messy after the surgery? And what if panicked by suffocation one himself removes the dressing? And is the packing removal stage really horrible?how should I mentally prepare? Please help me.Do breathable nasal packings really work? Can they be used in all the Rhinoplasty cases? Is the surgery messy?
God, I hope someone answers your questions soon. I'm scheduled for the same surgery tomorrow %26amp; I have the same questions. The doctor showed me 2 tube-like splints that he will insert into each nostril %26amp; he said I should be able to breathe through it some. I'm sure the surgery will be messy for awhile. I've been preparing for my surgery for 3 years. It's been put off for so long b/c of unforseen events beyond my control. So now I'm just ready to get it over with. I'm thinking positively, that it won't be as bad as I am imagining. I've had a lot of major surgeries in the past %26amp; some with complications %26amp; they weren't nearly as bad as they sounded or I'd thought. I am afraid of having panic attacks from not breathing well %26amp; I hate the thought of breathing thru my mouth for awhile. And I know I will have headaches, but in the end I know I'll be glad I had the surgery %26amp; hopefully my nose will be prettier. Good luck.
  • face make up remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment