Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i get my cushins back in there cases? There big foam cushins and i washed the case an now they wont go

i didnt shrink them or anything, its just that they dont want to go in right.How can i get my cushins back in there cases? There big foam cushins and i washed the case an now they wont go
Have I got the answer for you....





put them in a trash bag... use your vaccuum to suck out air and make them smaller....slide them in.....





Once they're in, you can tear the trash bag to get it out.





Easy as pie!How can i get my cushins back in there cases? There big foam cushins and i washed the case an now they wont go
Next time you wash them, its too late now! Make sure they are slightly damp and put them on damp.





No suggestions for completely dry ones!
you have to fight with them i had the same problem if you try and fold the cushion in half and then put it in the cover then once in let it go you might stand a better chance
That's funny!!! I know just what you mean. Nana Green is right you have to fight with them. I had the same problem with a chair, My Granddaughter was eating Ice Cream Hot Fudge, I couldn't wipe it off so I took the cover off and washed it, I don't even dry it I hung it and it took me forever to get it back on. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment