Saturday, August 7, 2010

What are other cases I can file to my husbands mistress?

My husband is with me now and had asked for forgiveness, but I still want to sue his mistress for revenge, she's in qatar, I want to kick her out of the company she's been working for by sending an email to HR Dept. reporting the relationship she had with my husband w/ supporting document (fake marriage certificate)...in this case she will be deported? Would it be possible?What are other cases I can file to my husbands mistress?
Why would you do that? It's your husband's fault not hers. That doesn't make any sense, so now that he is sorry that he has been caught you want to screw up her life?What are other cases I can file to my husbands mistress?
I think that if you could forgive your husband, you should forgive her too. I'm not saying you should be nice if you saw her, but maybe you should put that gun away. Your husband did wrong....she may have not even known he was married at first. And then after, she may have fallen in love with him and it was too late to back out. On the other hand, hang on to that paperwork, because if he goes back after her, I would deport her SUPER quick......but most people deserve a second chance......but it's totally up to you.
What would be gained by doing this? Are you going to have your husband fired also? Your husband is just as guilty as she is - the fact that you are focusing all of your rage on the mistress isn't fair. For all you know, he approached her first - maybe she thought he was single and she was just as much of a victim as you were. Don't assume you know the whole story - he has lied to you before....
You're taking it too far. For all you know, it could have been your husband's fault entirely and she didn't even know about you. If you forgave him, then just let it go.
you're mad at another woman because you're HUSBAND cheated on you and now you want to ruin her career?!!





talk about displaced anger.





get a life.
Having sex with your husband is not illegal. Harassment and stalking are, which is what you are doing.
Gosh, it isn't the mistress' fault. It is your husband's fault. Your issue is with him, not her.
a case of eagle claw .357 rounds. Happy hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment