Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can someone help me find information pertaining to suicide cases according to what day they were born on?

My fiance recently shot himself and I'm just wondering if people born on his birthday have a high suicide rate. Any help is appreciated.Can someone help me find information pertaining to suicide cases according to what day they were born on?
I'm sure you're looking for answers or some way to explain to yourself how this happened, but you won't find any answer related to his birthdate! We're dealing with my dad's suicide aftermath and I know it's painful for you right now. I'm so sorry. There are support groups (which don't appeal to me, personally), or you might find it helpful to speak with a counselor for a few sessions, just to have someone help you think clearly. That's what I did. God bless you and I hope you find peace in Him.Can someone help me find information pertaining to suicide cases according to what day they were born on?
I don't think you will have much luck with getting this kind of information. Suicide is a taboo subject. People do not want to talk about it. People do not want to admit it has affected them. Getting the birthdates of people who die from any type of disease may be almost impossible, but with so much secrecy around suicide, it is probibly impossible.


Just so you know, I do not believe there is a link between your birthdate and chance of suicide. There are so many other factors that contribute to the severe depression that leads to suicide that any common birthdates would be just coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment